(BPT) - Lenovo presents New Realities, a Virtual Reality cinematic experience celebrating women who are using smart technology to solve global social issues and empower empathy. Captured over the last four months, the series is championed by filmmaker Ava DuVernay and Girl Up, the gender equality initiative of the United Nations Foundation (UNF). U.S. film subject Kemi Dauda speaks on what she wants audiences to take away from her film and her advice for young women hoping to achieve their dreams. Viewers can learn more and watch the full series here.
- Governor Northam Signs New Laws to Support COVID-19 Response, Reform Policing
- John Randolph “Randy” Bowen, Jr.
- Moving forward with Strata Solar
- Fall Sojourn Cruise-in
- Pandemic Status: Three Rivers Health District decline in new cases
- Richmond County hazardous waste and electronics collection event
- New officers at the Bay Aging Foundation Board of Directors
- County land deals
AutomotiveBridalBusiness And CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinancePetsReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel