(BPT) - As we surpass the sixth month mark on the pandemic, the economy is showing tenuous signs of recovery. At the same time, many people are concerned about their personal finances. According to a recent report from Experian, nearly 70 percent of Americans are worried about their finances and 78 percent say their household income has been negatively impacted by the pandemic. Akbar Gbajabiamila, American Ninja Warrior host and pro football legend, has partnered with Experian to help people overcome obstacles and provide a game plan for improving their financial fitness.
- Governor Northam Signs New Laws to Support COVID-19 Response, Reform Policing
- John Randolph “Randy” Bowen, Jr.
- Moving forward with Strata Solar
- Fall Sojourn Cruise-in
- Pandemic Status: Three Rivers Health District decline in new cases
- Richmond County hazardous waste and electronics collection event
- New officers at the Bay Aging Foundation Board of Directors
- County land deals
AutomotiveBridalBusiness And CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinancePetsReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel