(BPT) - On May 17, 1995, an equestrian accident left actor Christopher Reeve paralyzed from the neck down. Along with his wife, he created the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation to help all individuals living with paralysis reach their potential. As their legacy continues 25 years later, we celebrate key moments in the Foundation's history.
- Rappahannock FFA Chapter making a local return
- Connecting to students
- Downtown revitalization efforts press on with IRF award
- USDA grant and new police vehicles
- Virginia is for lovers, not litter!
- Montross Middle School First Quarter Honor Roll
- Washington & Lee Virginia Defense Force
- Alleviating data troubles for students
AutomotiveBridalBusiness And CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinancePetsReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel