(BPT) - Millions of fans have pledged their love to the Kansas City Chiefs, but none have actually pledged their love with a wedding on the GEHA Deck at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium until now. Jordyn Burnidge and Chad Clauser won the chance to be the first couple married at a Chiefs home game through a contest conducted by Helzberg Diamonds.
- Colonial Beach Volunteer Rescue Squad names officers & honorees
- Paying it forward from I-95 to Warsaw
- New details emerge about KPD’s anonymous bodycam donation
- Actor Brandon Carter becomes an artistic director
- Is it time to slow things down at Oldhams Road?
- Loved ones search for missing boater
- Police make an arrest in disappearance of Ahrea'l Smith
- Charlotte Oakley Omohundro Redford
AutomotiveBridalBusiness And CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinancePetsReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel