On CNN's State of the Union with Dana Bash, Republican Sen. Rob Portman of Ohio dismisses Democrats' plan to hold a Wednesday vote on the bipartisan infrastructure deal but says his bipartisan group has been "working all weekend" to finalize the bill.
- Celebrating the life of Jean Harper
- Breaking new ground in the Northern Neck
- Chandler’s Mill Pond saga continues
- Colley W. Bell III begins as Head of St. Margaret’s School
- Amazon expands into Warsaw facility
- More dam frustration
- Historic Montross
- Kilmarnock giving and receiving
- Tennis, anyone?
- Lancaster Cigarette Tax effective August 1
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.