The Antique Appraisal sponsored by Commonwealth Senior Living at Kilmarnock at the Town Centre Park Pavillion was a great success with Henry Lane Hull, Commonwealth Antiques and Appraisals sharing his seemingly unlimited expertise. Items ranged from amazing historical documents, valuable paintings and, literally, buried treasure when a family discovered a complete silver serving set buried for safekeeping during the Civil War. Mr. Hull referred at least 5 or 6 attendees to reach out to the Smithsonian Institution! Valuations were anywhere from $100 to possibly $10,000! In all, a very rewarding afternoon!
- Is O’Biers gone for good?
- Chandler’s Mill Pond issues
- Riverside provides over 2,000 patients with free flu shots
- Washington & Lee Virginia Defense Force
- TriWay Trail
- USDA grant and new police vehicles
- Moving into new clubhouse
- Downtown revitalization efforts press on with IRF award
- Thirty years of service
- Montross Middle School First Quarter Honor Roll