Details for TOWN OF WARSAW, VA.
TOWN OF WARSAW, VA. NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING The Warsaw Town Council will hold a Public Hearing during their regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, February 10th, 2022, at 6PM in the Warsaw Town Council Chambers located at 78 Belle Ville Lane, Warsaw, VA, 22572, to solicit public input on local community development and housing needs in relation to Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funding for a project within the community. Information on the amount of funding available, the requirements on benefit to low- and moderate-income persons, eligible activities, and plans to minimize displacement and provide displacement assistance as necessary will be available. Citizens will also be given the opportunity to comment on the Town’s past use of CDBG funds. All interested citizens are urged to attend. For additional information, contact Melissa Coates, Director of Planning & Community Development, at mcoates@ town.warsaw.va.us , 804/333-3737. Comments and grievances can be submitted in writing to the Town of Warsaw at 78 Belle Ville Lane, P.O. Box 730, Warsaw, VA, 22572 or by phone at 804/333-3737. All correspondence must be received by February 9th, 2022, by close of business or 4:30PM. If you plan to attend and have any special needs or accommodation requirements, please call the number listed above.
- Lancaster gives green light to Tides Inn boardinghouses
- The word from VDOT on Skipjack and truck traffic
- Developments for Cabin Point Beach
- Wine & Oyster Festival at Stratford Hall, round 2
- Arrest made in August 30 Robbery
- With over $1.3 million in parking revenue, Colonial Beach snips paid parking season
- Supervisor Herbert wants Richmond County EMS boat
- Early Voting Begins Friday
- Two Troopers crash responding to Northumberland call
- VDOT plans to eliminate dual lanes in heart of Warsaw
- Amid string of robberies, InFirst Credit Union gets hit
- Epps faces 17 years for Riverwood Apts. murder
- An Eagle Returns: Athlete Become Teacher
- King George disappointed Richmond County was #1 for broadband
- RCPS is considering a new wing for RHS
- Troubled Fones Cliffs property listed for bankruptcy sale
- Henry Thomas “Tommy” Ferrell
- Rand Hooper’s request for sentence reduction denied
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.